Sunday, April 19, 2015

Case for pedal board

I will use this for my case of my pedalboard once it is finish! I got it cheap online for $50!! Normally flight cases cost around $100-300 for a case like this. 
This case is a 29"x15", so it is bigger that what my pedalboard is going to be. The reason why I got it bigger was because I am also going to customize it myself! The thinner part (the one leaning aganist the table) is going to be where the pedalboard will stay. I want it like that so I can just undo the latches and take the other piece (the one on the ground) and take it off like a cover
I am also going to install some cushion to take up space. I found some cheap online for about $10. I might not buy it because I might just have someone that will just give me some cushion foamy stuff for free!!!!!!

2 comments: