Monday, April 13, 2015

The begining

Why do eletric guitarist sound the way they sound? Its not just the guitar and amp themselves. On my project I am going to introduce the PEDALBOARD! I am going to learn how to make my guitar sound like different famous poeple like Santana and Stevie Ray Vaughn through my board. I am going to dive in the guitar effects world, and learn from the real stuff from the fake stuff.  I am going to explore other types on tone that my board can produce. At the end of my project I am going to make a pedalborad from scratch and present it to the class.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool, will you be starting from scratch? Meaning would you build your own board or would you just buy something to start you off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm starting from scratch. I'm getting together with someone to get like blue prints

    ReplyDelete