Thursday, April 23, 2015

The LED is on it's way!!!



This is the led strips I am going to be using! I had a very hard time of choosing which model to buy! There is a lot of factors about installing lighting on ur pedalboard. Things like : overheating, weight, how to power the lights, water proof or no water proof, and the weight of the power supply. 
The power supply is very heavy! I'm still working my way around it. I bought waterproof LED lights so it solved that problem. I did a lot of research on the over heating which was my biggest fear because I don't want my pedalboard burning on stage during a worship service!!! The good news is that these LEDs don't produce radiation. Thus no over heating. Thus no pedalboard burning on stage! 

4 comments:

  1. Also one thing I forgot is that the way I am going to power the lights. I figured out that the power supply that I use to power up my pedals has a outlet! So the whole powering problem is solved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really coming together, Josh! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really coming together, Josh! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really coming together, Josh! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete